- Good transparency for easy observation of the liquid level during aspiration and dispense
- Each package is individually labeled with the batch number for easy traceability.
- Smooth inner surface to reduce residues and save reagent costs.
- Good temperature resistance: -80°C to 121°C, no deformation after high temperature and pressure.
- Proven injection molding process ensures good verticality and air tightness.
- High-quality test cartridges: Produced with pure ultra-high-quality polyethylene and unique molding process technology.
- Super hydrophobic: The hydrophobic test cartridges have a solid barrier against aerosols, eliminating the risk of cross-contamination.
- RNase, DNase, Human Genomic DNA Free, Pyrogenic Free.
96tips/rack, 50 racks/carton